Anyone needing a quick go-to low-carb recipe for those hectic days when you haven’t got the time or energy to prepare and cook a gourmet low-carb meal, try this delicious 10 minute meal using Stonebarn Truffle Pasta Sauce and zoodles.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Nutritional Info per Serving: 27.9g Fat, 340 Calories, 11.4g Protein, 9.7g Carbs
2-3 medium zucchini, spiralised
2 tbsp butter
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
100g Stonebarn Truffle Pasta Sauce
Grated parmesan cheese to taste
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Spiralise zucchini into thin noodles using a spiraliser. Place spiralised zucchini on one half of a clean tea towel, sprinkle with salt and wrap up the zucchini with the rest of the tea towel (this will help extract the excess liquid out of the zucchini).
- Heat a large saucepan on a medium-high heat. Melt the butter and add the minced garlic. Cook the garlic for about 1-2 minutes (be careful not to burn it).
- Add the zucchini noodles to the saucepan, season with salt and pepper and cook for 1-2 minutes or just until the zoodles are al dente.
- In another saucepan, or in a microwave, heat through the Stonebarn Truffle Pasta Sauce.
- Remove saucepans from the heat and serve the zoodles with the Stonebarn Truffle Pasta Sauce. Top with parmesan if desired.
Order our Stonebarn Truffle Pasta Sauce online at https://stonebarnshopping.com/.
For a limited period shipping is free for all orders Australia wide.
If you would like more information on our Stonebarn Truffle product, please don’t hesitate to contact us.