Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 500g beef mince
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Stonebarn Truffle Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Stonebarn Truffle Mustard
- In a large bowl combine the garlic, onion, carrot, mince, eggs and season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix all the ingredients together until they bind well.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Heat the oil on a medium heat in a frying pan and place the balls in the frying pan, pressing down on the tops to flatten into burger shapes.
- Cook the burgers on both sides for 5 minutes and serve warm in a burger bun, coated in Stonebarn Truffle Mayonnaise and/or Stonebarn Truffle Mustard, to give a delicious, earthy flavour. Add other salad toppings of your choice.
Please visit https://stonebarnshopping.myshopify.com/ to buy Stonebarn Truffle Mayonnaise & Mustard. (We are currently offering free shipping for purchases over $23 Australia wide.)